As a charity for people with sight impairment, we at YCSS pride ourselves with our great intentions, fantastic results, and ongoing support. Our support is slowly but surely making living with impaired sight more manageable.
Why choose us?
- Quality information
- Quality advice
- Sign posting to other services
- Improve your self esteem
- Reduce your social isolation
- Promote your independent living
- Promote your access to the local community
What's available to you?
At the heart of all our support, you can find:
- Specialist IT Suite for both group and one to one tuition
- Advice on aids and equipment
- Social groups to meet with others with similar impairments
- A strategically laid out gym
- Both emotional and physical support
- Form filling services
Our service is available across:
However, you are more than welcome to come and see us regardless of your location.