Do you like Walking, Theatre, Archery, Cycling, Cooking or have any hobbies? If you do and can spare an hour now and again we would love to hear from you.
Why not combine a hobby with helping others? You would be providing support that can fit in with your schedule, whether it is twice a year, to once a week you will be valued and be doing an activity you enjoy.
Whoever you are, wherever you are from and whatever you enjoy doing, you can change lives and have fun.
Help people who are visually impaired
today by calling:
Why help people with sight loss?
- Improve their self esteem
- Reduce social isolation
- Promote their independent living
- Promote their access to the local community
In addition, feel a sense of self achievement
Join and assist with:
- Social groups to meet with others with similar impairments
- A strategically laid out gym
- Both emotional and physical support
- Form filling services
- Advice on aids and equipment
- Driving or escorting on our minibus
Our service is available across:
However, you are more than welcome to come and visit us regardless of your location.